Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account“ means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Candidate” means any person introduced by the Company to the Client for an Engagement.
- “Client” means any person, firm or company including any associates or subsidiaries to whom a Candidate is introduced.
- “Company“ (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WorkinSpain a business located in Spain whose registered office is at Monteclaro 1, La Manga Club, Murcia 30389 Spain
- “Confidential Information“ means any information concerning either Party and relating to its business methods, plans, systems, finances or projects; its trade secrets; its products or services; or any other information which is expressly described as confidential.
- “Content“ refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Country“ refers to: Spain.
- “Database“ means the database of candidates suitable to your specific requirements.
- “Device“ means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- “Engagement” means any employment, engagement or use by a Client of a Candidate whether part or full time, with or without a contract.
- “Fixed Fee” means the one-off payment of a fee in full and final settlement of the individual introduction carried out for any single employment role.
- “Introduction” an introduction will be deemed to have taken place where the Company has provided a Client with any information concerning a Candidate, or where a Client interviews a Candidate following an instruction from a Client to locate a Candidate.
- “Introduction Fee” means the fee payable by the Client to the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, on the introduction of a Candidate to a Client which results in the Engagement of a Candidate.
- “Service“ means the employment Company services provided by the Company to the Client as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- “Subscriptions“ refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- “Terms and Conditions“ (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service“ means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website“ refers to WorkinSpain, accessible from https://www.workinspain.es
- “You“ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
1. The Contract
- 1.1 Any and all business entered into by the Company is subject to these Terms and Conditions and in the event of any conflict with any other Terms and Conditions these terms shall prevail unless agreed otherwise in writing by Company.
- 1.2 The Candidate shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon their submission of any information or data to the Company.
- 1.3 Accordingly, a contract on these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to come into existence between the Company and the Candidate, following receipt of these Terms and Conditions by the Candidate, upon submission by the Candidate to the Company of any information or data.
- 1.4 The Company may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons. The Company shall make reasonable efforts to notify Clients and the Candidate of the occurrence and the details of any such changes.
- 1.5 These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous terms of business.