Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Country” refers to: Spain
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WorkinSpain.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Database” means the database of candidates suitable to your specific requirements.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- “Service” refers to access of the content on the Website.
- “Subscriptions” refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to WorkinSpain, accessible from https://www.workinspain.es
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
This Service is available only with a paid Subscription. You will be billed in advance, depending on the type of Subscription plan you select when purchasing the Subscription. The fees for the Subscription Service are outlined below in Schedule A.
At the end of each subscription period, your Subscription will automatically expire. You will no longer have access to the database, and you will no longer be charged, unless you choose to reinstate the Subscription Service.
Upon acceptance of the Subscription Terms, you are required to provide the Company with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, and company CIF number. You are required to pay your invoice upon receipt and before you will be entitled to access the database.
The Company, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period.
The Company will provide you with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by the Company on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of the Company.
When You create an account with WorkinSpain you must provide to us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify WorkinSpain immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows you to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting content to the service, you grant WorkinSpain the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content on and through the service. You retain any and all of your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your content available to other users of the service, who may also use your content subject to these Terms.
You agree that when posting a job for Candidates to view you will include all relevant information about the role including but not limited to, the skills required in the Candidate, the location of the role, the hours of work, salary and any other relevant information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the content is yours (You own it) or you have the right to use it and grant WorkinSpain the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through the service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by you or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the service if you post such objectionable content.
The service and its original content (excluding content provided by you or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
The laws of Spain, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and your use of the Service.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material. We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us by email: email@example.com